Friday, May 11, 2012

An Instagram Field Trip


On the weekend while in Aireys Inlet one of the things I tried to remember to do was take photos with my phone and instagram.  I thought it would be fun to do and would let people who are friends with me on facebook get an idea where I was.  Of course I played with the filters.
Aireys Inlet 1
Aireys Inlet 2
Erskine Falls 1
Erskine Falls 2
Lorne 1
Lorne 2
Aireys Inlet 3
Aireys Inlet 4
Aireys Inlet 5
A quick post today.  I had a very late night last night and I can’t think very well today.  I hope you like the weekend through the instagram camera on my phone.
I have put all the other photos from the weekend on my website, I have also included quite a few that I didn’t put up here, and I may add more to them as well.  If you would like to see the photos in galleries, then go to my website www.leannecole.com.au.
I am off to Philip Island tomorrow for a cycling event, and I hope to have a chance to get down to the beach to get some photos as well.  Enjoy your weekend, till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment