Friday, January 8, 2010

First One

It has been suggested to me that starting my own blog could be good. I've recently got back into photography and am getting to do some pretty cool stuff, well take some pictures of some pretty cool people.

I also ride bike, love riding my bike. So does my daughter and husband. My daughter races as well and we both belong to Blackburn Cycling Club.

The photography has taken off and I seem to be always either taking photos or sorting photos. I've started a new website to get the images up, but it takes so long. My husband is a programmer and is working on programs for me to make it all happen faster, which will be great. Right now I have to do some manually, that it seems to take forever. I hope people will be patient with me and that my photos will be worth the wait. I thought I would put some photos in my first blog of some guys I was taking pictures of last weekend.

Last weekend was Amy's Ride, after the late Amy Gillett and I was down there to see my husband, Dave, off on the ride, I decided to hang around and take photos instead. Also participating were some well known Australian riders, Cadel Evans, Robbie McEwen and Rochelle Gilmore. Another person riding, who we don't really see riding, but more listen to was Phil Liggett.

No comments:

Post a Comment