Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wet Trip to the City

An Instagram trip into the city today.


The view outside the train window.  It was wet and I wasn't looking forward to walking around the city in it.


This is the view we saw after we got up the escalators at Melbourne Central, the shot tower.


These doors were so cute.  They were in Melbourne Central and opened up the store Peter Alexander, famous for Pajamas.


I couldn't resist taking a photo of the lovely baked goods in a Chinese bakery in Bourke Street, around the corner from the Chinatown.


Some of the views on the train when we were leaving the city.  These are the old Housing Commission flats, I believe they are getting rid of a lot of these.


This is the back of the Collingwood Town Hall.  You see it on the train line I have to take to get home, it is an amazing building.  Would love to go inside one day.


This is a strange photo, also taken from inside the train, as the previous two were as well.  I love this station.  I have never got off at it, but I like the way it is on a bend.  West Richmond Station, for anyone who wants to know.

There you have my instagram day in the city.  Hope you had fun on yours as well.

2 comments:

  1. I really need a trip to Melbourne. Haven't been in ages :-(. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think you do too. We could have a lot of fun. I could really do with it too. We could do some photo stuff.

    ReplyDelete